- A whole chicken (about 4 pounds)
- 1 chicken Turbo Trusser
- Shaker of your favorite rub
- Rinse the chicken inside and out in cold running water. Drain.
- Pat dry on the cutting board. Cut off any excess fat.
- Combine olive oil, kosher salt, ground black pepper, and garlic in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside
- Preheat your oven or grill to 350℉.
- Attach the Turbo Trusser to the Chicken
- Sprinkle favorite rub on the outside and inside of the chicken. Gently pat it in.
- Insert the Rotisserie through the chicken and Turbo Trusser
- Put it on the grill and rotisserie for 1 to 1.5 hours or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.