- A whole chicken (about 4 pounds)
- 1 chicken Turbo Trusser
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For cream cheese dipping sauce:
- 2 ounces seedless cucumber (or 1/3 of English cucumber)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ lemon
- Rinse the chicken inside and out in cold running water. Drain.
- Pat dry on the cutting board. Cut off any excess fat.
- Combine olive oil, kosher salt, ground black pepper, and garlic in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside
- Preheat your oven or grill to 350℉.
- Attach the Turbo Trusser to the Chicken
- Insert the Rotisserie through the chicken and Turbo Trusser
- Massage the garlic and oil mixture all over the outside and inside of the chicken. Gently pat it in
- Put it in the grill or oven and rotisserie for 1 hour.
- Brush with some of the melted butter over the entire chicken
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- Brush with more butter.
- Roast for another 30 minutes.
- Brush the top of the chicken with all the leftover butter.