- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (such as Frank's RedHot)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch dressing, and blue cheese or ranch dressing.
- Spread the mixture into a 9x9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top of the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or vegetables.